Favourite Bands Everrrr :*

Shalom! :) Nahhhh , Avenged Sevenfold [A7X] 

 Member of A7X :
M.Shadows *Vocalist*
Synyster Gates *Lead guitarist*
Zacky Vengeance *Rhythm guitarist*
Johnny Christ *Bassist*
The Rev *Drummer* [R.I.P]

Ngaaaaaaaa! I love A7X songs :) Oyeah -.- hohoho . About Avenged Sevenfold? ermmm ...  Avenged Sevenfold (often abbreviated A7X) is an American heavy metal band from Hungtington Beach , California ;3 I fall in love with A7X since I sang Dear God song :P That's all about A7X . I heart them! <3 
 ______________________________________________________

And thiss! ,Westlifeeeee :3


Imma big fan of Westlife ;) I fall in love with this band since lastyear yeahhh :* Westlife are an Irish boy band formed in 1998. They are to disband in 2012 after their farewell tour. The group's line-up was Shane Filan, Mark Feehily, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, and Brian McFadden (left the band in 2004). Why must Brian McFadden left Westlife? grrrrrrrrrrrr' :') 

Bh , got to go now! Wanna sleep >,< Ohyaaaaa .. Nyte syg! iloveyouuu .  

No comments:

Post a Comment