Stupid sistaaaa

Ngaaa -.- see the title? haha! :P I'm bored plus I'm sick . Huh . Yesterday , school . I hve no free time to rest xP then , tomorrow also need to go to school again . tei . Headache , flu! , cough , angau angau cinta . YARABBI YABANNA . fuyoo (: A , gimme the medicine for angau angau cinta pleaseeee :3 ngahaha . So naughty haaaaaa :O bh , this is my pic w/ my sistaaa just now ---> 
About yesterday ,
Arghh' I lonely w/o Kerryn&Cynthia -.- no laughing , no joking .  Okay , yesterday was a practical for Polisi Keselamatan Pergi & Balik ke sekolah . Damn it , time ya juak asyik asyik BERSIN BATUK BERSIN BATUK . toink toink . Pity me -.- hehe . Erm , I can't stop to think about him . In my heart , in my mind ^.^ HAACUHH . naaah , see ? Sneezing again . bh , gtg now . 

No comments:

Post a Comment