Third chance ? 'o'

A.T.L
I know this all is my fault . Im sorry laa :( if you give me third chance , i akan membetulkan semua nya :) but , no wonder laa if you dont want to give me third chance . I ody broke your heart kn ? very very sorry arrr' . Ihvenomorechanceha ? nvm . iwilltrytoforgetyou :D if i can & if i can't , please dont force me to forget you . You said you needed a little time for my mistakes , It's funny how you used that time to have me replaced,Blurred now :/ does she love you the way I can ? Ohyaa , did you forget all the mem's that you made with me ? cause babe I didn't . I need to know should I fight for love ? or should I let you go from my life ? It's getting harder to shield & it's breaking my heart x) B U B Y E :) OFFLINEEEEEEEEEEEEE lok ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment