Stop hoping -,-

Yooo '.' haha . See the entry title? Stop hoping :') I fed up ody with all of this . I know you really really love she . And , I hope you will be happy w/ her :D Cinta mati konon , tidak juak smpai mati tu nntik . Kata sajak cinta monyet baaaa -_- banga . To fear is to hate , but hate is to love , love is to fear , but never to hate . Btw , I still love you . And I still need you . But I can't to be with you anymore coz' you don't like me & I don't hve a chance to be with you once again . I hide my pain by just simply putting a smile on my face but actually inside my heart , its too hurt ;p Now , I got freedom life :) Bubye ATEK & nomore you in my life . So , you also can get freedom life & ohyaaaa , kau blh b'couple w/ she if she single ody . Sukaty you laaa atek mok cium dia ujung tahun ni ><' A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior. But from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved .  haha . Bye ! xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment