I like you ><'

-,- Yes I still love him . I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever . But I know it's not for the best . So no matter how much my heart is going to break , I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him . Maybe if I'm lucky , he'll come back , but if not , I can't make it through this . Atek ; fyi , i still can't forget you & I still can't get you off my mind . Got it ? -.- sorry ohh broken english :) shhhh . HEHE . You can't trust me again ha? nvm . Please gimme a chance . For the last time :'( please please please . I really really love you same as you really really love her baaa! Sya tulis nma btl mu nntik bru tauk . Mok mu? ney ney . Weiiiiiiii ! I really love you bher ! Stress out ohhh . Blh jadi gila sya nntik bru mu tauk . Bak kata Khairulnizam . haahahhaa -,- serious sya ni owh . Sya tauk mu masih sakit hati sal kejadian yg kt ENTULANG itu ba . T'banga banga tul baaa :P Me xblh focus w/ my study bha . Asyik asyik , muka mu , nma mu jak dlm otak sya . yordeh . GILA . HAHAHA ! :'D bh , sblum sya jadi lebih crazy , idiot , paloi .. bgus sya op9 skrg ho ? HIHI . Gtg now ><' bye bye :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment