Oh goshhhhhh

 HYELLO PEEPS xD ;
See the title ?  Oh goshhhh . hehe . Im blurred now plus bored . Err' nothing to do and my stress out . lol . yakumalas ><' im sorry bcoz I hurt you . You two make me feel confused :'( Too hard for me to choose one of you two . TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD . huh . Actually , I don't really like being confused with my image . Mr.A , isly . But i dont know laa that you sly me or not . Tadik you ask me about blablabla tu . Tpi you kata you cuma tnyak jak . Mula mula nang me happy baa sbb you tnyak cmtu . Rupa rupa nya aku prasantan sbb bnyk sgt makan santan xp hehe . And Mr.N , im sorry coz I hurt your heart . That not my mean actually . But It was like tiba tiba baa you suka kt me . Then Cendida suruh me trima you . Cm memaksa baa . Ily but only as a friend . Not more than that okay ? :) hope you understand me .  I don't know what I have said. I have answered so many questions and I am so confused I don't know one thing from another. I am telling you just as nearly as I know . Apuuuu ? bingong ku aih :P nvm arr' tomorrow exam . PRA UPSR 2 punyaa . wish me l u c k :D tata titi tutu facebook & blogger . Mybe this friday i will on9 again and update this blog ? mybe lorr . LMAO . Mybe tomorrow i will on9 and update this blog again ? AHhAHAHAHA ! gudnaite o.O tc yeah all .

BUBYE :/



No comments:

Post a Comment