Awwww

 Hye ? Wajib mauk kata tu . haha . okay , ku speaking oh . mun ada broken broken sorry laa . sya titak pndai english x) pakah .


Cute enough to make you look twice , sweet enough but not always nice , kinda crazy but not too wild , the kind of girl that will make you smile ;) i wish everyone knew me, like i know me .there would be so much more understanding,and don't think you know my life,because you're not the one living it . I’m stronger because of my hard times , wiser because of my mistakes, happier because of my sad experiences , and smarter because of my moments of confusion am perfectly imperfect , beautiful in my flaws , sure of my insecurities , absolute chaos . . a beautiful disaster I am me . I am not willing to change for you,or anyone else . Take me as I am , or watch me as I go .❤ hehe . da gik love love ? * skrg pkai bhasa rojak yeah . hmm , now .. brani dh ku add ny . Dady ku bkn ny knl ny gik nak ? perkara t'sebut b'laku thn lepassss -_- membuat kn air mata ku mengalir . * bikin wa punya air mata abis sja . phl sya nngis ? tkt shama sya punya dady laa . but , nothin happen ==' ny xmarah sma me sbnrnya . pa sya mauk tkt kn ? you smile I smile . ;D I am not perfect as you want . whatever . who cares ha? now you already have a happier life with your girlfriend . If you happy, I am also happy lorr . 

p/s : kalau xmauk baca crita sya yg F U N N Y ni , xyah baca . Ignore jk . Idc leyy;p 

Klah ! bye;D time to sleep . ily ><

No comments:

Post a Comment