School start 2morrow ;)

Yeahh . Can't wait for 2morrow . Miss my friend >< bhahaha . Hmmm , today ? shopping w/ daddy , mummy , Bajik also my brother;p ahah . enjoy it . Not too much . My mummy ? grr' kasi wa punya hati geram sajak . But , huh . hehe . Then , after finish lunch .. shopping laa . Go to POPULAR . So , me bought a storybook * broken english . sorry . haha . okay , straight to the point . And then , home sweet home laa . Xbest XD .


Aku ingin jadi TEDDY BEAR . pakah ? haha . Ignore my face ! xp . hehe --' eh eh , ny text me lagi bhh ! and ny nunggah me CYG ? Wtf . On9 facebook . fcukin bored darl;p ngegeh jk . ahaha . I really cant wait for tomorrow babe . Nia & Tia !!!!!! miss you two so muchh (x hoho .  Tomorrow my dad prgi Korea . Gonna miss you dad ! ==' huhu :( mgbu dad !

No comments:

Post a Comment