Happy Mother's Day Mummy :)

I love you MUMMY ♥
 Kalau mauk view ini gambar ? Tekan kat itu gambar saja ;)

Yeahh . Happy Mother Day to my mummy ! Thankyou cause taking care of me . I really2 love you mum . no one can replace you in my life . Soryy if sometimes i make a mistakes . Mom, you're a wonderful mother, so gentle, yet so strong. the many ways you show you care , always make me feel I belong. you're patient when I'm foolish. you give guidance when I ask. it seems you can do most anything, you're the master of every task . 

How did you do it all, Mom, Be a chauffeur, cook and friend, Yet find time to be a playmate, I just can’t comprehend ;) For all the diapers that you changed. For all the play dates you arranged . Why is there only
one Mother's Day. You could have at least gotten the ENTIRE month of May .

Nobody's Like You, Mom ! Nobody's quite like you, Mom. You're special in every way. You cheer me up, you fill my cup . With tenderness, come what may. Nobody loves me like you, Mom. No matter what I do, Good or bad, happy or sad, You support me , You always come through. Nobody's equal to you, Mom. With you in my life, I'm blessed. I love you so, and I want you to know I think you're the very best !

No comments:

Post a Comment